CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Poem This Time

I'm at work and they have run out of things for me to do so I'm sitting in my mom's office watching Sleepy Hollow (the one with Johnny Depp as Ichabod). Sleep Hollow is my favorite movie, love squeamish pathologists (^^), and my neighbors sleepy hollow sleeve. But anyway enough rambling ... poems ... I promised a poem.

running through the woods
laughing with childish glee
smiles fade as they spy her
standing broken in the leaves
staring with a waning smile
beckoning them closer
mesmerized they follow her
her hair blows in ethereal wind
leading them carefully hand in hand
giggling with pleasure as they follow
they enter the long forgotten lake
walking slowly to their fate
heads finally sinking
she smiles watching
knowing that she shant be the only one
with a dark and watery grave

there you are ... kinda crappy but a poem none the less

love and kisses

0 comments: