CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

So yeah ...

I am officially bored. Movie's over. They ran out of projects for me at work. I'm starting to lose interest with the internet. I don't feel like reading. I left my notebook with my story in it at home on my bed. DAMNED IT. *slams head on desk*




I don't know what to do to stop boredom. Perhaps write some more poems ... meh ... [just noticed I'm in essence talking to myself ... gawd]





shadows creep slowly up the wall
the brilliant sunset hiding their malice
covering the room where she lies
painting on her smile
waiting to be called upon
to lose herself in the dark maze
she's built to kill the pain
barely alive
barely feeling
barely even breathing
a zombie in a harlot's clothing
feeding of the deadened souls
of those who flock to her in pagan praise
losing their religion faster than their clothes










2 comments:

Anonymoose said...

nice - i love your poems.
THERE WOULD BE IF IT WOULD LET ME POST A NEW ...post.
for some reason my computer-machine is not allowing me to click the blue underlined "new post" in my blogs (any of them actually) so no, there may not be any more for a long time. *sigh.

Anonymoose said...

uncomparably thankful for your concern, but no i tried that - it is defo the darn computer. oh well i'll keep trying to post tho.